ICCS Mission Statement
The mission of ICCS is to assist individuals, families, and the community to achieve a lifestyle of sobriety and health. Our ultimate goal is the development of a community of sobriety in which sober, healthy living is the norm, and individual responsibility is accepted by all members of the community.
The ICCS program is committed to providing treatment of the highest quality at an affordable price, by a well-trained and deeply caring staff of experienced professionals. By assisting one individual or one family at a time, we build a community of sobriety one individual or family at a time. As the community grows, it becomes easier for individuals to choose sobriety, healthy living over substance abuse and dependency.
To Transfer from another agency, all of the following information must be faxed to ICCS from your cuurent treatment provider:
- Signed release of Information (ROI) to allow ICCS to communicate with your current clinic.
- Complete CD Admission assessment
- UA Record
- Medical notes including all Labs
- Most current dose level
- Most current TB test results
- Current financial status
- Court mandated treatment information
- Confirmation of compliant status in all areas of treatment
- Reason for transfer
To Initiate Opiate Replacement (Methadone) Treatment for a new Patient:
ICCS must have a signed release of information to allow your current clinic to communicate with Island Crossing Counseling Services.
- Call main number 360-652-9640 and schedule a chemical dependency assessment
- Bring to the assessment a picture ID & form of payment for treatment Services (Medical Coupon, Cash)
21123 Smokey Point Blvd.
Tel: (360) 652-9640
FAX: (360) 652-2093
Monday through Friday: 6:00am - 10:00am
Saturday 7:00am - 10:00am
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
NO LATE DOSING ANY DAY
For assessment & Treatment Service Fee's, please call our main number during business hours to receive the current rates.