TITLE: Methadone Director STATUS: Regular Full Time/Exempt
LOCATION: Island Crossing Counseling Services GRADE: DOQ
REPORTS TO: Executive Director OPEN: November 12, 2013 CLOSES: November 26, 2013
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Stillaguamish Tribe operates an accredited methadone treatment center dedicated to helping these individuals and their families regain control of their lives. We take great pride in treating our patients with dignity and respect in each phase of their treatment experience.
Stillaguamish Tribe is currently looking a qualified and motivated Program Director to take full accountability for the operations of our high volume clinic located in Arlington WA. The Program Director must have previous management experience with the strong ability to manage both clinical and medical staff. The Program Director must maintain a learning environment focused on recruiting, developing and retaining a quality team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal guidelines
· Manage a clinical staff of 25-35 employees including hiring, on boarding and development
· Fiscal management to include, but not limited to budgeting, billing (third party payment), inventory management and payroll management
· Develop a management team that meets or exceeds company standards
· Responsible for ensuring appropriate amounts of inventory based upon daily census
· Meeting and exceeding monthly and annual clinic budgets through strict expense control
· Other duties as assigned
· Technologically proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products with the strong ability to learn new company specific software.
· Strong communication and human resource skills.
· Manage multiple employees and budgets.
Responsible for the management and supervision of Methadone Clinic Staff including hiring/termination, performance review, compensation, and disciplinary actions.
Enforces adherence to administrative and personnel policies and procedures.Oversees expenditures.Maintains comprehensive knowledge of all departmental functions.Coordinates departmental functions as appropriate. Leads and facilitates regularly scheduled staff meetings
· Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) Licensed Mental Health Certification (LMHC) preferred
· Previous experience within the following fields is preferred: Substance Abuse, Pharmacology, Medically Assisted Patient Care or Medical Case Management
· Understanding of third party billing
· Master Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or related field is preferred.
· 2 years of post-Masters clinical supervision experience is preferred.
· Technologically proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products with the strong ability to learn new company specific software
· Strong communication and human resource skills
· Must have previous experience managing multiple employees and budgets
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
· Frequently involves sedentary work.
· Occasionally involves light work: exerting up to 20 pounds of force and/or up to 10 pounds of force and/or negligible amount of force to move objects.
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Constantly requires the ability to give and receive detailed information through verbal communication.
· Constantly requires working with fingers rather than the whole hand or arm.
· Constantly requires repetitive movement of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
· Often requires walking or moving about to accomplish tasks.
· Occasionally requires standing and/or sitting for sustained periods of time.
· Occasionally requires ascending or descending stairs or ramps using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
· Occasionally requires raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally.
· Occasionally requires stooping which entails the use of the lower extremities and back muscles. Infrequently requires crouching.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The worker is frequently subject to inside environmental conditions, which provide protection from weather conditions, but not necessarily from temperature changes, and is subject to outside environmental conditions and to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Local travel is frequently required. Travel outside of the state is infrequently required.
REQUIRED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION PACKET MATERIAL:
· Complete Tribal Employment application.
· Cover letter explaining your qualifications and experience relevant to the functions of this position.
· Personal resume identifying your qualifications and experiences relevant to the functions of this position.
It is the absolute responsibility of the applicant to provide sufficient evidence to show he/she fully meets the position requirements.
OBTAIN AND SUBMIT RESUME/APPLICATION TO:
Stillaguamish Tribe of Indians
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 277
3310 Smokey Point Drive
Arlington, WA, 98223
Phone: (360) 652-7362